1. What are Red Bull’s greatest strengths and risks as more companies (like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Monster) enter the energy drink category and gain market share? What are the risks of competing against such powerhouses?
2. Discuss the pros and cons of Red Bull’s nontraditional marketing tactics. Should Red Bull do more traditional advertising? Why or why not?
3. Discuss the effectiveness of Red Bull’s sponsorships. Where should the company draw the line in terms of novelty and risk?
4. How would you evaluate the Red Bull web site? How well does it score on the 7Cs of design elements: context, content, community, customization, communication, connection, and commerce?
5. Compare at least one Red Bull social networking site with its official Web site. How does the content and language differ between the two sites?
Length: 3-5 pages (double spaced, 12-point font), not including title and reference pages. Your paper should have an introduction and conclusion.