Develop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communities. In each infographic discuss:
- What is the health problem?
- Which group(s) are most likely to be at risk?
- What social/behavioral/health system determinants affect this?
- Identify at least two potential interventions/activities the community, community health agency, community health nurse could offer to prevent and or support this health issue
- What resistance might be met in implementing the intervention/activity?
View these links on how to create infographics:
Then in at least 500 words, write an APA paper describing:
What biological, psychological, environmental, socio-cultural, behavioral, and health system factors might be contributing to the failure of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) to use health care services? What population health nursing interventions might promote more effective use of services? Acronyms such as LGBT must be spelled out every time used in titles/headings or as first word of a sentence and spelled out the first time used in a document.
You should submit two infographics, and one APA paper with reference list containing at least three scholarly sources for all. These can be submitted as three separate files.
*** Remember that infographics are mostly pictures and very few words-the pictures are to tell the reader the story. Hubspot, visme, and piktochart all are free programs. ***