Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Identify the business impact of several access controls.
- Identify mitigation techniques for weaknesses of each of the access controls
Read the worksheet named Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control and address the following:
Using what you have learned about access controls, identify the business impact of the challenge, and identify an access control method that will mitigate the impact to the business. Ensure your initial post is supported by at least two citations from primary sources such as the course textbook, other textbooks or professional journals.
- Worksheet: Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control
Use the following checklist to support your work on the assignment:
- I have engaged in a discussion of the assigned topics with at least two of my peers.
- I have raised questions and solicited peer and instructor input on the topics discussed.
- I have articulated my position clearly and logically.
- I have supported my argument with data and factual information.
- I have provided relevant citations and references to support my position on the issue discussed.
- I have compared and contrasted my position with the perspectives offered by my peers and highlighted the critical similarities and differences.
- I have solicited peer and instructor feedback on my arguments and propositions.
- I have offered a substantive and critical evaluation of my peers perspective on the issues that is opposite of mine, and supported my critical review with data and information.
- I have followed the submission requirements.