Make all necessary revisions and corrections to previous assignments “Individual Portfolio Project – Parts I and II.” .Combine all elements into one cohesive portfolio project.The policy statement should be 750-1,000 words (excluding graphs and charts) and must include the following information:
- An overview of the client;
- A detailed explanation of the investment policy statement, including the investment and objectives for the portfolio based on the unique needs and preferences of the client;
- A description of any investment constraints, liquidity needs, and the client’s time horizon –– be sure to incorporate knowledge from the course that may include the discussion of: expected standard deviation, risk/reward, downside deviation, present/future value of investment, etc.
- Data presented in the form of numbers, graphs, and charts — utilize the Monte Carlo illustration of outflows;
- A justification of each investment recommendation you will make to the client;
- Justification for your policy recommendations based on the principles of modern portfolio theory;
- Core allocation percentage targets and ranges;
- Tactical allocation percentage ranges; and
- Cited references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.