Read the case study, “Family Matters.” After reading the case study, address the questions and prompts below.
- What is the most immediate problem for Larry Cohen, the president of Accurate Perforating?
- Describe Accurate Perforating’s current business model.
- Describe a new business model using business theories and concepts that you believe would improve Accurate Perforating’s profitability.
- To support the success of this new business model, what knowledge, skills, and abilities are needed from management?
- What are your recommendations for keeping or replacing Aaron Kamins as the chief executive officer (CEO)?
- Create one human resource (HR) policy that would support the growth of this business.
- Does your new business model solve the problem that you identified as the most immediate problem?
- What other actions would you recommend for this company?
- Support your responses with content from the reading, lesson, and at least one outside, scholarly resource.