Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
– Essay Questions: (Each essay question in this course require at least 500 words)
– Use APA style to format the paper
– Cite all sources using in-text citations and a Reference page
1. Discuss the issue of conflict of interest, including the FDA. Does a conflict of interest necessarily corrupt information from the organization?
2. What are the differences between the EMR and the EHR? How are they interdependent?
3. Define the following:
Hospital information systems (HIS)
Laboratory information systems (LIS)
Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN)
Nursing information systems (NIS)
Picture archiving and communication systems (PACS)
Pharmacy information systems (PIS)
Radiology information systems (RIS)