- Which academic skills and social supports will work best for you?
- Identify motivational factors to help you achieve your goals and personal mission statement.
- What motivates you to pursue your personal mission statement and goals? (This must be different from what you identified for time management.)
- Explain how you will take ownership of your future academic success by using SNHU resources, academic skills, social supports, and motivational factors to achieve your personal mission statement and goals.
- How will using the resources you’ve selected to achieve your goals and personal mission statement help you take ownership of your success?
- Consider how you can use these resources in future classes.
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
Academic Success Plan
Use the provided Academic Success Plan Template to address all the steps listed above. A sample filled-in template has been provided for your reference. Any sources used should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.