Use the 5 leaderships to answers questions below:
Complete the following:
- Biographies of the chosen leaders
- Historical events associated with the chosen leaders
Based on your research and readings, compile a 7-to 8-page Microsoft Word that includes answers to the following questions:
- What were the characteristics of your chosen leaders?
- What were the factors that contributed to each individual rising to the role of leader?
- What was each selected leader’s leadership style? Support your position with credible references with respect to the style, and include an accurate biography and depiction of historical events.
- Did the leaders’ leadership style shifted or evolved with time or the acquisition of power? Why?
- What tools did the leaders utilized to promote their influence and vision?
- What were each leader’s contingency and situational leadership capabilities? Explain and support with examples where he or she demonstrated those leadership capabilities.
- What was the power base of the selected leaders? What characteristics or traits allowed each individual to assume the position of leadership power?
- What role did the leaders assumed in resolving conflict? What was each leader’s apparent conflict resolution style?
- What was each leader’s iconic situation that gained him or her recognition as a leader?
- Did the environment and time lend to each leader’s rise or recognition? Why?
- Reflecting on leadership theory and style, would you consider certain traits and characteristics to be timeless? Why or why not?
- Why did others adopt or invest in them as individuals and leaders?